Here is a fun and easy craft that we did together this morning with supplies we had around the house. My daughter had so
much fun and me too!!!
- Dot painters
- Kool-Aid packets to make out paint
- Large paint brushes...easy for my little painter to hold :)
- Green & white paper
- Cut four leaf clovers out of the green and white paper
- Open the Kool-Aid packet and pour it into a cup
- Add 3 tablespoons of water to the Kool-Aid & stir... yummy paint! It smells really awesome too :)
Adding 3 tablespoons of water
Stirring it together to make our paint :)
Making a masterpiece!
Sooooooo much fun!!!!!
Make each day magical!
toddler art, toddler painting, toddler holidays, holiday art, St. Patrick's day ideas, how to make your own paint, edible paint, DIY edible paint, home schooling, preschool, process art for toddlers, process holiday art